Private 4wd Tours - Kakadu, Katherine, and Litchfield
Want to set your own pace and do your own thing? Sugarbag Safaris is pleased to offer customised itineraries for private 4wd tours. Explore Kakadu, Katherine, Litchfield or Arnhem land as an independent traveller, couple, family, or special-interest group.
With over 19 years’ experience in Kakadu and the Top End, your guide brings a wealth of knowledge about the Northern Territory and will work with you to create that perfect itinerary suited to your interests. As with any of my small-group tours, all your dietary, camping and park-entry requirements are taken care of. All you have to do is keep your eyes open so you don’t miss a thing!
• Private tours available all year-round
• Wanting that deeper understanding of World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park?
• How about just exploring Australia largest terrestrial National Park?
• Kakadu restricted access area permits
Jarrangbarnmi (Kooplin Gorge)
Ikoymarrwa (Moline Rockhole)
Bilkbilkmi (Graveside Gorge)
• Camping under the stars or sleeping in air-conditioned accommodation
• Extended walking tours
• Almost any activity on my regular 5-Day Kakadu, Katherine & Litchfield tour can be enjoyed on a private tour: at your own pace, with your own guide
• Activities tailored just for you: campfire cooking, bushwalking, or fishing a billabong for that prize barramundi. Tell us what you want to do, and (if it’s legal!) I can make it happen
• Perfect for an unforgettable honeymoon or family escape!
• Focus on your passion, be it bird watching, wildlife photography, aboriginal rock art and culture, hiking… or just relaxing in the unspoilt wilderness with your loved ones!
For more information – or to get started charting an itinerary – please contact me directly.